Welcome to PBS Sports. A blog devoted to my clothing, memorabilia, equipment and things that I'm selling. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Friday, October 7, 2011

BCBG MaxAzria Black Dress Pants Sz 6

A great pair of BCBG Max Azria straight leg black dress pants. The pants were a bit long on me (I'm 5'5'' and I wore 2-3 inch heeled boots with them) and never hemmed so a bit frayed on the back side which is not very noticeable when wearing. Please see pics. If you wanted you could hem them 0.5 inches to fix that problem.  Honestly these were great everyday office pants that I was constantly receiving compliments on but I just started a new career in the fitness industry so no longer need them.






  • Zip fly with hook-and-bar closure and and two button front flap.
  • Size 6.
  • Front slant pockets; back button-welt pockets.
  • 96% Wool/ 4% Spandex; dry clean.
  • By BCBGMAXAZRIA; imported.
  • Individualist
Measurements (Flat):
Total Length: 42 inches
Waist:
16 inches
Inseam: 32 inches
Rise: 10 inches
Bottom width of Pants: 10 inches
* Please note all measurements are flat.

PANTS COMES FROM A SMOKE FREE HOME
PANTS ORIGINALLY RETAILED FOR $158.

Please feel free to ask me any questions. Will ship item as soon as it is paid.
Will combine shipments with a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment