Welcome to PBS Sports. A blog devoted to my clothing, memorabilia, equipment and things that I'm selling. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nike Women's Dedication II Sports Bra Sz S

Nike Women's Dedication II Sports Bra Sz S
Retail: $38
Comfort and plenty of support combine in the Nike Dedication II Women's Sports Bra, a sweat-wicking, contoured ally in overcoming your workout challenges. 
Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortableFor medium-impact sports like cycling, dance and cardio classesInternal support frame for extra holding power
Built-in bra cups
Mesh panel at racerback
Fabric: Front: Dri-FIT 92% polyester (100% recycled)/8% spandex. 
Back: Nike Sphere Dry 100% polyester. 
Bra mesh: 81% nylon/19% spandex. Mesh bra insert: Dri-FIT 100% polyester. 
Bra pad: Dri-FIT 94% polyester/6% spandex. 
Machine wash
Imported






2 comments:

  1. Where did you buy this? I've been looking all over the internet.. They've taking it out of market, and I'm so mad, its my favorite..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it! Thanks a lot for sharing this post. My trainer has just told me to buy a good and supportive sports bra for the workout as it impacts a lot on it. Therefore, I was also looking for this brand only and I have to say it is the most comfortable thing I have bought in a long time.

    ReplyDelete